A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Fun at Fender's Farm

This weekend I hung out with my favorite 2 year-old and tried to keep up with him to get some photos!  We visited Fender's Farm in Jonesborough looking for fall fun!  We didn't do the corn maze, but the tractors, corn field, animals and pumpkin patch offered fun shots.

Matthew was enthralled with the tractors - anytime one went by his world stopped!


 He wanted no parts of sitting still for pictures - this one was taken as mom dashed out of the way and before he got down!


I'm partial to this photo because I am in love with donkeys!  This guy even let out a nice bray for us!

The "pumpkin patch" left a little to be desired, but it still had a few nice pumpkins!



"Cheeeeeeesssseeeee!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment