A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Monday, November 3, 2014

October Photo Walks Part Two

Part two of my October fall fun photo walks!  You can find part one here! My second installment will take you to Wilbur Dam, Watauga Dam, and Watauga Lake.  You can find some of these prints, and others, for sale in my Etsy shop - J. Commons Photography on Etsy.

Watauga River Campground


Near the Wilbur Dam

Near the Wilbur Dam


 Near the Watauga Dam Visitor Center





 Watauga Lake  




Be sure to check out the third and final installment of October fall fun photo walks - here!


No comments:

Post a Comment